Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall flowers

I'm so far behind on posting to my blog.... my apologies!! It has been a busy fall so far-- I have two more weddings in November, then I will be on maternity leave unti l January. This baby is due December 18th, so that leaves a little time before and after he comes. I have to tell ya, lifting heavy buckets of flowers (with water of course) is getting a little impossible with this big belly out in front! But I love getting to work with beautiful flowers and amazing people so much... it's hard for me to take a break from it!!!
Here are some pictures from this past weekend's wedding. I loved the choice of flowers-- antique hydrangea with berries and curly willow for the bridesmaids and centerpieces, and white flowers for the altar and bridal bouquet. We accented the bouquets and aisle flowers with chocolate ribbon, and some of the centerpieces were simple pillar candles in cylinders with coffee beans, spanish moss, and greenery/floral accents. I loved how it all came together!
































No comments: